Nutrislice’s Commitment to Accessibility
Nutrislice is committed to making the content on our websites and applications compliant, accessible, and user friendly to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the site or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not accessible to yourself or people with disabilities, or would like more information about the accessibility of Nutrislice software, please email us with "Accessibility” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific concern. We also welcome other suggestions for improvement.
Accessibility and Compliance is Foundational for Nutrislice Products
Nutrislice software is built from the ground up using responsive design and accessibility principles and best practices. We do not rely on a 3rd party overlay or plug-in to retrofit compliance to our application; rather, accessibility is foundationally built into our software. We have expert team members who vet our designs and code for accessibility and compliance. We also regularly have our software independently reviewed for compliance by the WebAIM organization, an arm of the Center for Persons with Disabilities non-profit, which specializes in web accessibility standards. The Nutrislice Menus and Ordering software meets the recommended “AA” standard outlined in the official Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, and fully complies with ADA, Section 508, and other accessibility laws.
Accessibility Features of the Nutrislice Application
- Alternative text for non-text content (where required or applicable)
- Subtitle text on video and rich media
- Standards-compliant contrast between foreground and background text
- A responsive, accessible layout and structure that can be presented and navigated with different input devices, screen types, and resolutions without losing information or structure (including touch, mouse, keyboard-only, screen-readers, etc.)
- Compatibility with assistive technologies including screen-readers, with use of ARIA tags and shortcuts where appropriate
- Navigability cues and help text for users
- Other structures and features that meet compliance requirements and guidelines, and enhance accessibility
In many cases, our clients provide custom content through our software, where they are responsible in ensuring the content’s accessibility. In addition to enabling accessibility of this custom content, we also work directly with our clients on any accessibility issues with their content that are brought to our attention.